Beautiful Wool Body warmers for children
We are so proud that we have teamed up with a beautiful Polish production house. Traditional Polish clothing is made here. Including these beautiful handmade 100% wool body warmers. This is a real eye catcher, and these wool body warmers are also extremely popular.
They are now available in our range: 100% natural merino wool body warmers.
We start this collection with this beautiful ecru coloured wool body warmer for children. Made from pure merino wool without synthetic additives. This makes the body warmers breathable and also very durable.
Depending on the size, the body warmers are fastened with one or two trendy wooden string knots and have pockets.
Raw material: 100% sheep wool (merino fleece)
Sizes: 86/92, 98/104, 110/122, 128/134
Wool weight: 450 g / m2
- A wool body warmer for children is a warm, comfortable, pleasant to the touch and a healthy product. The merino wool our product is made of is alive and responsive to changing ambient temperatures. It shrinks at low temperatures (insulates cold and thus heats up). Expands into heat (which prevents the body from overheating). It also has the ability to absorb moisture so that your child does not sweat. Thanks to these properties, our wool vests are suitable for every season.
- Wool body warmers also have health properties. They do not accumulate dust and neutralize harmful positive ions that can cause fatigue, headaches or excessive irritability.
- These body warmers also look super nice. The teddy-like merino fabric feels soft and is wonderfully cuddly
- The 100% pure merino wool is of premium quality, and has been washed in specially selected bio-detergents that are safe for nature.
- Why wool? Our wool products are handmade, natural, skin-friendly, warm yet breathable, soft and extremely comfortable.
How do you wash your wool:
Our wool vests can be machine washed with a wool program at low temperature. Do not spin or tumble dry.
However, we think it is better to wash it by hand at 30 degrees to ensure that no washing machine will damage the products. Soak in warm water with wool detergent and let dry flat. There is an entire article on the woolmark website where the washing of wool products is described.
The wool vests have the prestigious “Human Friendly” and Eko quality mark, which proves the natural origin and 100% purity of our wool.
If you want to know more or have questions about wearing, take a look at the facebook page of We Are Wovens facebook.com/wearewovens
We have answered the most frequently asked questions for you. If you still have questions, you can email us.
There is also a very nice facebook group of this brand on facebook.com