Pink Ring sling Mixite Lush
Are you looking for a dreaming old pink ring sling with a natural look? Mixite Lush is your match! Due to the dense weaving technique and luxurious yarn, our cloths are very strong, ergonomic and buttery soft.
Lush ring sling strong and immediately wonderfully soft
For our ring slings we have chosen the highest quality Italian combed cotton. In addition, the yarn is combed for spinning and weaving. This makes the final fabric softer, smoother and less impurities. Hence, even after washing again and again, no fluff develops.
Lush Ring sling in use
Do you still find it difficult to use a ring sling, or do you want to know how to make a ring sling? Here you will find the steps.
The ring slings are wonderfully long and are more than 2.10 m. With this you can carry not only your newborn but also an older child with ease.
Use a wrap with rings
Practice with a doll or stuffed toy the first few times so that you memorize the steps of putting on the ring sling. If you are using the ring sling for the first time with your baby, it is best to do this at a quiet time. Make sure the baby is not tired or hungry. Do you still find it difficult to use a ring sling, or do you want to know how to make a ring sling? Follow the steps here
- You don’t have to tie a ring sling.
- Is quick and easy to use.
- Can be used right from birth.
- Is ideal for curious children.
- Fits in almost any bag, because it can be folded compactly.
- Can be worn on the stomach and on the hip.
Always ask a sling consultant to help you before you tie a sling or ring sling. For more information, or a consultant in your area.
How do you keep your ring sling beautiful
– Wash the ring sling before first use.
– Wash the ring sling by hand.
– If necessary, use detergent without bleaching agents.
– The ring sling cannot be put in the dryer.
– Most ring slings come out of the box wonderfully soft, ironing makes the cloth even softer.
– Always check the washing label on the cloth for further washing instructions.
Click here (website will follow soon) for tips and more information about washing your baby wrap. Would you like to chat in a group about We Are Woven’s wraps? click here: www.facebook.com
But if you have any questions, you can always send us a chat message on Facebook or e-mail ([email protected]). We are happy to help and will answer you as soon as possible.
Wash the pink ring sling before use! The best way to do this is to wash the ring sling in a hand wash with a tiny amount of detergent without bleaching agents.
Click here for tips and more information about washing your baby wrap.
Would you like to chat in a group about We Are Woven’s wraps? click here: facebook.com