Would you like to be able to carry your child quickly and easily in a sling? Then a ring sling might be something for you. But how do you use a ring sling?
What is a ring sling:
This is a short woven wrap with 2 rings at the ends. Putting on a ring sling may take some practice. It seems very easy and fortunately it is after a few practice sessions. Then you can easily put on a ring sling, or on the hip 😉
For the first few times, practice with a doll so that you memorize the steps of putting on the ring sling. If you are using the ring sling for the first time with your baby, it is best to do this at a quiet moment. Make sure the baby is not tired or hungry.
We always recommend that you have a sling consultant help you before you tie a sling or ring sling. For more information, or a consultant nearby
- You don’t have to tie a ring sling.
- Is quick and easy to use.
- Can be used right from birth.
- Is ideal for curious children.
- Fits in almost any bag, because it can be folded compactly.
- Can be worn on the stomach and on the hip.
Always ask a sling consultant to help you before you tie a sling or ring sling. For more information, or a consultant in your area.
How do you keep your ring sling beautiful
– Wash the ring sling before first use.
– Wash the ring sling by hand.
– If necessary, use detergent without bleaching agents.
– The ring sling cannot be put in the dryer.
– Most ring slings come out of the box wonderfully soft, ironing makes the cloth even softer.
– Always check the washing label on the cloth for further washing instructions.